Scheduled Cruises 2016
Welcome aboard, meet the crew and enjoy your Champagne and Canapé reception.
Freshen up, chill out, dinner will be served later.
Breakfast is served en-route.
Ad lib refreshments and finger buffet.
After mooring up, lunch is served, leaving your afternoon free to explore.
Dinner and drinks each evening is followed by lively conversation or simply watch TV.
Disembarkation after a leisurely breakfast or stay longer if you wish.
Your cruise includes
Unrivalled personal service on a ‘one to one’ basis.
Accommodation and all on-board food and drink.
On arrival, a Champagne and Canapes reception.
Refreshments served throughout each day.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• To avoid disappointment, please book your chosen dates as early as possible.
• If two or more cruises are booked, further discounts apply.
• Any cruise may be extended or shortened by prior arrangement.
• The prices quoted are ‘all-inclusive’ per room/cruise [not per person].
• The deposit is payable when booking, the balance falls due 8 weeks prior to your cruise.
• Transport to and from the boat can be organised by prior arrangement.
• Your friends & family are most welcome to join you aboard as your guests.
• Mapledurham cruises start and finish at Mapledurham.
• Mapledurham: Travelling up-stream [Pangbourne/Goring & Wallingford].
• Mapledurham: Travelling down-stream [Henley & Marlow/Cookham].